Long answer, many managers are required. 🙂
Our QA Project Managers are an essential part of the middle management PIXEL Team and is responsible for the day-to-day management of the project/s. He/She/They owns the six aspects of a project: <The scope>, <The schedule>, <The finance>, <The risks>, <The quality> and <The resources>.
We structured our QA Project Manager role in 3 main categories of responsibilities:
· Develops and fosters strong working relationships with partner/client teams.
· He/She/They will offer support for the Team Leads team & Project Coordinators Team regarding the client requirements, needs and requests (asset management, reporting, meetings etc.)
· Steps in to identify and resolve all potential management conflicts, escalates to the QA Manager and top management.
· Oversee all aspects of his project/s.
· Ensure resource availability and allocation.
· Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
· Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
· Measure performance using appropriate project management tools and techniques.
· Report and escalate to management as needed.
· Manage the relationship with the client and relevant stakeholders.
· Perform risk management to minimize potential risks.
· Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation with the QA Management Team.
· Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project/s.
· Delegate project tasks based on members individual strengths, skill sets, and experience levels from the Project Coordinators Team and Team Leads Team.
· Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
· Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
· Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
· Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document all the project needs.
· Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of multiple projects
· Is the mentor for his team members and is responsible for their professional continues growth.
· Identifies and delivers trainings accordingly with the needs of his structure: Project Management Trainings, Leadership Trainings, Framework Trainings etc.
· Understand and develop the strengths of his management team, encouraging them to make the best of their abilities based on specific development plans.
· Sets clear, realistic goals, objectives and performance standards for self and the team.
· Uses known best practices to guide direction of collaborative efforts and avoid repeating mistakes.
· Provides constructive feedback on individual performance, suggestions and ideas.
3+ years of experience in similar roles.
Strong experience in project management, from conception to delivery.
Excellent organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
Proven experience with risk management assessments and quality assurance control.
Excellent client-facing and teamwork skills.
Excellent English skills, both written and verbal.
- PMP / PRINCE2 certification is a plus
If you think we have a match please contact us at email@example.com and our recruitment Pixels will provide with more details.